The secret ingredients to this classic meatloaf is the addition of finely chopped mushrooms; they make it more flavourful and moist.
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, turkey, onion, seasoning, breadcrumbs and egg; mix until evenly combined. Form into lightly greased loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl mix together mustard, sugar and ketchup.
4. Pour sauce over top of meatloaf, spreading until even. Cover with foil.
5. Bake for 60 minutes, or until cooked through.
Keywords: Blended Turkey Meatloaf, Meatloaf, Turkey Meatloaf